dinsdag 16 juni 2009

2 Challenges to join in....and a DT Call at Roses on Paper

Good evening! I'm back with another card and I wanted to join 2 challenges:

Our Creative Corner --> This weeks theme is: Border Punches.
I've used my Martha Stewart punch "doily lace" and I think it looks very nice (as I may say LOL).

The other challenge I'm in is:

Roses on Paper Challenge --> This weeks theme is: Combine Challenges, add Flowers.

Well, I think the Flowers are ok, or not?

And with my card, I can join in for the Guest DT Call that Roses on Paper Challenge has. And I REALLY want to become a DT member, or a Guest DT member!!!
So I'm crossing my fingers that I will make a chance to become one!!!


Here's my card:



Just leave a message!!!

Hugs xxx

7 opmerkingen:

Naoual zei

Wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt! Mooie kleuren combi en die Anya's zijn zooo leuk, die staan nog op mijn wishlist ;o)
Succes met de Guest DT call, ik hoop met je mee!

Ik zag net staan dat je in Swalmen woont, daar woont mijn schoonmoeder toevallig ook, haha.

xx Naoual

Rosette zei

Thanks for joining us at ROP challenge:) Such a sweet mermaid you have made, and yes those flowers are more than right! Good luck for the DT place xx

Cheryl zei

Dank je wel Naoual!

xxx Cheryl

Cheryl zei

Many thanks Rosette!

Hugs xxx Cheryl

Riet zei

Ohhh wowww Cheryl,wat een schitterende kaart meis.
Prachtige stempel en papier.
Helle mooie kleuren.
SCHITTEREND.

Liefs Riet.x

mildred zei

wat een mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt!! Mooie kleurencombinaties!!

groetjes mildred

Cheryl zei

Dank je wel Mildred!