zaterdag 23 mei 2009

Copic Creations’ Challenge # 4

It's a shame, but I did not had the chance to join in with Challenge # 3. But here's my entry for # 4!

The theme is: BLONDE HAIR

It's a little bit difficult for a brunette like me ;) although I'm a red-hair for now ;)
I had to practice a couple of times and this is what I made of it. Hope you all like it!





The Copics I used:

Hair: E35 (darkest), YR23, Y08 (lightest)
Skin: E11 (darkest), E21, E00 (lightest) and for the cheeks: R20
Dress: R32, R20
Poncho,shoes and basket: E37, E57 and E35

Just leave a comment, to let me know how you feel about it! Thank you!

Hugs

4 opmerkingen:

Nicole Verkooijen zei

Hoi Cheryl

Ik vind je kaart erg leuk geworden en vooral je inkleur werk ziet er klasse uit, complimenten !!!
Liefs Nicole

Riet zei

Wowww Cheryl,wat een schitterend kaartje.
Prachtige stempel,mooi papier ,en de kleuren zijn ook heel mooi.

Liefs Riet.xx

Jami zei

Wow! your blonde hair is beautiful. I love the pin and flower treatments too!! thanks for joining us in the copic creations challenge.

"Kirby" (KrB) zei

What an adorable card, Cheryl. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the image you used. Thanks so much for joining our Copic Challenge.